Kerbs for pavements come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and materials. The reasons for using an Kerbstone are manifold, but usually include one or more of the following.
- To restrain the paving, keeping it in place – as with block paving
- To create a step up or down between the paving and another surface
- To create ‘check’ that keeps traffic on the driveway
- Segmental retaining wall blocks
- To allow garden soil and/or turf to be kept separate from the paving
- To keep vegetation/weeds out of the paving
- Purely Decorative
Considering the entire shortcoming prevalent in products being made by conventional techniques. We have started manufacturing Concrete Kerb Stones using an electro hydraulic process which uses both vibration and compaction in high precision steel molds to deliver world class products.
- Kerb Stone Paver Blocks have absolute plaster finish, sharp edges, no glow holes.
- High strength, weight/density increase due to vibration & compaction.
- High production grade, uniformity and long life.
Specification for Concrete Kerb stone:
- Size: 600 x 150 x 350 and 600 x 150 x 375 [ L x T x H]
- Grade : M 20